Help for Month view
In this view you will see a number of rows, each representing one week. For each day of the week there is a day cell containing the events for that day. When hovering the title of an event in a day cell you will see more event details. The border of the hover box with event details can have different colors with the following meaning: Red border: repeating or a multi-day event, green border: private event (only visible by you), grey border: all other events.
On this page you will find the following hyperlinks:
- Event title will open the Event Report with all event details, or, if you have edit rights, it will open the Event Edit window.
- Day cells If you have edit rights, you can click a free part of a day cell to open the event edit window, to create an event for this day.
- Date in the right top of each day cell will bring you to Day view for the day concerned.
- Week number in the left margin will bring you to Week view for the week concerned.
- The date span below the navigation bar will open the year view.
- Left and right arrows below the navigation bar will skip one week back or forward.
- Date at the top of the page will bring you back to the date of today.
For an explanation of the Navigation bar buttons, select the General Help button in the right upper corner.