Help for Work Month view
In this view you will see a number of rows, each representing one work week. For each day of the work week there is a day cell containing the events for that day. When hovering the title of an event in a day cell you will see more event details. When the hover box with event details has a red border, it concerns a repeating or a multi-day event; otherwise the hover box border will be grey.
On this page you will find the following hyperlinks:
- Event title will open the Event Report with all event details, or, if you have edit rights, it will open the Event Edit window.
- Top bar of each day cell (left of the date) If you have edit rights, you can click this bar to open the event edit window, to create an event for this day.
- Date in the right top of each day cell will bring you to Day view for the day concerned.
- Week number in the left margin will bring you to Week view for the week concerned.
- The date span below the navigation bar will open the year view.
- Left and right arrows below the navigation bar will skip one week back or forward.
- Date at the top of the page will bring you back to the date of today.
Note: Depending on the calendar settings and your permissions, some hyperlinks may be disabled.
For an explanation of the Navigation bar buttons, select the General Help button in the right upper corner.