Help for Matrix view (categories)
In this view you will see a matrix with all event categories on the left hand side, each category followed by the events in the following date period. Each events is represented by a mini square in the color of the event category. Hovering a mini square will show the details for that event. For repeating or multi-day events the hover box border will be red; for normal events the hover box border will be grey.
On this page you will find the following hyperlinks:
- Mini squares will open the Event Report with all event details, or, if you have edit rights, it will open the Event Edit window.
- Calendar users button will open the Matrix view with on the left hand side all registered calendar users.
- Date at the top of the page will bring you back to the date of today.
- Left and right arrows in the matrix header will skip the date backward or forward.
- Date in the right top of each day cell will bring you to Day view for the day concerned.
- Top bar of each day cell (left of the date) If you have edit rights, you can click this bar to open the event edit window, to create an event for this day.
For an explanation of the Navigation bar buttons, select the General Help button in the right upper corner.