User Guide for Event Report window
This window shows all event details available.
Description of fields:
- Title: The title of the event. The text and background color are the colors of the event category.
- Venu: The event venue, if specified.
- Category: The event and, if available, the subcategory of the event.
- Description: Event description.
- Extra field 1 & 2: Extra event information.
- Attachments: If the event has attachments, each attachment will be shown as a hyper link. By clicking the link, the attachment will open in a new window.
- Date / time: The dates and times of the event
- End date: The end time of the event. In case of a multi-day event (see above), the end time will be the end time on the last day of the event.
- Repeat: Repeat information (for repeating events only).
- Added: Date, time and user who added the event.
- Edited: Date, time and user who last edited the event. This information is only shown if the event was edited at least 10 minutes after it was added.